World Peace..I felt like Miss America asking for world peace yesterday but I can't help thinking how it would make my life so much better. See? Even when I talk about world peace, It's all about me!Just think.. if we had WP, George Bush would not be in power. All that money we spend on arms would be back in our pockets and/or someone who needs it more. Condelezza Rice would have nothing to do. We could focus on induvidual happieness and enlightenment.Just a thought for this snowy Friday...
Borrowed from Frappy....FOUR JOBS YOU'VE HAD IN YOUR LIFE :1) Stock Boy2) Drugstore cashier.3) Mover - I did it for a week. 4) Product buyer.FOUR MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:1) Stargate 2) Love Actually, though it makes me cry3) White Christmas4) Harry PotterFOUR CITIES YOU'VE LIVED IN:1) Burlington 2) Oakville 3) Toronto 4) Sorry, that's it.. maybe another city in my future!TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH:1) The Amazing Race2) Big Brother3) Idol4) The Block FOUR FAVORITE PLACES YOU'VE BEEN ON VACATION:1) Maui2) North Shore, Oahu3) New York4) Florida in the heat of summerFOUR WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY:1) Mine2) Lifeoffhold3) Jason's Room4) How was you day Dan?FOUR OF YOUR ALL TIME FAVORITE RESTAURANTS:1) Duke's2) BJ's Pizzaria3) Jerseys4) Arby's- YepFOUR SCHOOLS YOU'VE ATTENDED:1) Gladys Speers2) Queen Elizabeth Park High3) Sherridan College4) University of TorontoFOUR OF YOUR FAVORITE FOODS:Covered in my last post FOUR THINGS YOU WANT RIGHT NOW1)World peace2)Lunch, Arby's in particular3)More hours in the day4)Barstools.
LOTS to doDo you ever just have so many things to do you end up getting nothing done?? That's me. I've got a list for you all!
- Paint my spare room. Yes this has been on the list for a year. The sad part is, the walls have been taped for a year.
- Buy bar stools. I think I found them!
- Get some sort of thing to hold my TV besides the desk I have had since I was 6.
- See more movies. Brokeback, Munich, Syrania, 8 Below, Hoodwinked, Nanny Mcphee, Underword:Evolution & Walk the Line. Yeah, 8 movies and really Hun and I can only see 1 a week!
- Use the Movie network at least once a week. I have it, I should use it. We generally find one good movie a week to watch so it's not hard.
- Do my taxes. This requires me though, to dig out the forms from last year.
- Investigate the personal trainer that I see every day on my way to the train. It's convenient!
- Do a PA for one of my staff. It was due in December.
- Clean up my magazines. this is an easy one and may be done tonight as I watch Idol that Hun so kindly taped for me last night while I was at the hockey game.
- Find things for the Boss's new assitant to do. She's keen, my staff are overworked, you do the math.
- Figure out how to format blogger or move to a more friendly Blog format. I want to post pictures, link to stuff and format this beast.