Here is a list of my top ten of foods. You can read into it what you like.
1) Mahi Mahi, baked dukes style. It has a subtle flavour that I crave on an almost yearly basis.
2) Lucky charms. Sweet and crunchy.
2) Cinnamon toast, butter. cinnamon, bread. Nuff said
3)Good french fries, not the double coated battered kind. (Mc Donalds or Jerseys), when reg carbs won't do and you need faty carbs!
4) Pizza crust with tomatoe sauce.
5) Cinnamon buns
6) A good burger
7 ) Smooth lump free mashed potatoes
8) Cherios, though I eat them every day so I'm a bit ambivalent about them.
9) Diet coke. Another everyday food I cannot live without
10) Arby's Roast beef sandwich with Arby's sauce. The sauce makes the sandwich.