Thursday, April 27, 2006

A New Routine

So with the new job comes a new routine. This job is more 9-5 than I have ever had in the past.
My first job was 8-6, second 7-7, third 7-3 and fourth 8-4. This job really is 9-5. I show up at 8am and there is nobody here. I don't mind it, I was pre-warned it would be like this.

I have a few things that I want to get into my routine.

  • An hour to read every day. I feel it's important.
  • An hour to an hour and a half of excersise every day. It's important for my pants which seem to be shrinking! I've found a place that does personal training and selected a gym that is convenient for me to go to. There's a shower at work so I can work out in the morning and shower at work if need be. This also means going to swimming 2-3 times a week, so the gym is only a 3-4 times a week thing.
  • Clean my house. I figure this is a twenty minute a day job every day.
  • Clean the litter box every day
  • Making dinner every night. No cereal anymore. It only takes 20-30 minutes to make dinner.
  • Flossing. It needs to be a once a day habit.
  • Getting a skin care regime going. You've all heard me bitch about it, I have bad skin. I'm an almost 36 year old man who gets pimples!

I have a few things that I want to get out of my routine

  • Turning on the TV the minute I get home. Maybe the radio instead is a good idea
  • Paying my bills as soon as I get them.
  • Watching crap TV. If I can't find something to watch, I should just turn the thing off and read.
  • Buying casual clothes I don't have time to wear.

Next post is my to-do list, watch out kids and blog buddies, It's grown!




1 Comments:

Blogger lifeonhold said...

No more crap TV? No wonder you've been totally absent from chat.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home