1) Done, the paint is latex. Next week I paint the trim.
2) Towels are with the family.
3) Veggie trays are bought and I bought groceries so I can make lunches next week on Sunday.
4) The dozen wine glasses are tossed in the trash.
5) TV moved from my bedroom to the basement.
6) Cheapy IKEA chair is now down in the basement as well.
7) I was at the swim meet by 8am ,I gave my donation of food. My donation of time was not needed, so I was sent home. Had I brought the speedo with me I could have swam.
8) The dress shirts are washed & ironed. Saved 10 bucks.
9) I bought the Il Divo CD.
10) I also got a massage by Phil Saturday morning. Surprisingly enough he noticed my back was in knots. Could it be stress? hahahahahha! (At least I can laugh about it)
In the longer term...
1) I have to start eating out of my cupboards. I have a shite load of food.
2) If I leaned towards dumping the expensive cable at this point it would save 15$ a month. Thats 180$ a year. It's probably better at this point to keep it around.
3) I have to book my car in to get some service done.
4) Singapore air was called and I have some travel agents in the city.
5) I have a gift certificate from Holts that I need to cash.